FC Kerbeck Premium Brand Division IS COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY!
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY?
We collect and maintain a variety of Personal Information about You to enable Us to provide You with the best service. “Personal Information” is information about You by which You may be identified. We currently collect Personal Information through email and the various online inquiry forms on Our Website. The Personal Information We collect and maintain about You includes:
- Your name,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number,
- Your zip code, and
- Unique identifiers, such as a customer number held in a cookie, an Internet Protocol (IP) address, a processor or device serial number, or other unique identifiers.
We only collect Personal Information that You voluntarily provide to Us. We also use Your Personal Information for other things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting YouWe may use Your Personal Information to communicate with You in the event We have any questions with regard to any online inquiry You may have or if, in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions, We need to contact You. We may also contact You to tell You about products and services provided by Our Partners, other affiliates and other third-party organizations.
- InteractionsEach time You interact with Our Website, the details of Your interaction are collected and retained by Us.
- CorrespondenceWe intend to retain any correspondence, including facsimiles, mail and emails, sent to Us. We also may retain correspondence such as customer service emails from Us to You. We may delete such records over time.
WHAT GENERAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND WHY?
“General Information” is information about You or Your activities on Our Website that does not identify You personally. When You use the Internet, Your web browser or software may communicate certain information to the host websites You visit. This information may include the capabilities and features of Your computer, You mobile device, and Your movement and activity within a particular Site. We collect the same information on all of Our Website. We use this General Information to generate statistics about visitors to Our Website. The methods used to collect this information may include:
- Web BeaconsSmall graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website and in email messages We send You. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how You navigate the Website or to count how many particular articles or links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
- Mobile Device IdentifiersCertain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and We may inadvertently capture specific mobile information if You access the Website through a mobile device. Our Website does not require or use geo-specific information from mobile devices, but We do, however, receive device IP Address information that may give a rough location of the device.
- Embedded ScriptsAn embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about Your use of this Website, such as the links You click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to Your computer from Our web server or a third party provider, is active only while You are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once You leave the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At times, We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and We store certain kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on Our system. Although no computer system is completely secure, We believe the measures implemented on Our Website reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
HOW LONG WE KEEP USER INFORMATION
We generally keep user data on Our server or in Our archives for as long as We reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, We may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely. Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within Our direct control. Please note that We have greater control over recently collected data than over archived data. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests. In those cases, Our general data retention policy applies.
DO NOT TRACK
PERSONAL CHOICE IN THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If You do not want Us to share Your Personal Information with Our Partners for marketing purposes, or if You do not want to receive certain communications and offers from Us You can “opt out” of such sharing, communications and offers by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Us at 888-296-6844.
If You believe that any Personal Information collected by Us about You is not correct or has changed, please send an email message to email@example.com explaining the correction or change and providing any relevant confirmation or reference number.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California may request and obtain from Us, once a year and free of charge, information about the Personal Information (if any) We have disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to:
100 Rt 73N
Palmyra, NJ 08065
For all requests, You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of Your request as well as Your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that We will not accept requests via the telephone, e-mail, or by facsimile, and We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information or postage.
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If You have a privacy question about Our Website, please email: Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Us at 888-296-6844
DATE LAST MODIFIED: March 25, 2014
*PRICE(S) INCLUDE(S) ALL COSTS TO BE PAID BY A CONSUMER, EXCEPT FOR LICENSING COST, REGISTRATION FEES, AND TAXES.
CURRENTLY, FC KERBECK DOES NOT SELL OR LEASE CARS IN THE STATES OF MT, OR, NH OR AK, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. FC KERBECK MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO PROVIDE FULL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION. HOWEVER, BECAUSE ERRORS MAY OCCUR, PLEASE CONTACT US TO VERIFY OPTIONS, PRICES AND REBATE/INCENTIVE INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. ALL NEW VEHICLE PRICES INCLUDE THE DESTINATION CHARGE (FREIGHT COST). ALL PRICES EXCLUDE STATE TAXES AND FEES, MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION CHARGES, AND PROCESSING FEES. ALL TAXES AND FEES WILL BE PAID TO THE LEGALLY APPROPRIATE STATES. PRICES MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE OFFERS OR ADVERTISED PROMOTIONS OR SPECIALS. PRIOR SALES, INBOUND AND ORDERED VEHICLES EXCLUDED FROM CURRENT PRICE OFFERS. SALE TO ULTIMATE RETAIL CONSUMER ONLY, ONE VEHICLE PER CUSTOMER. NO SALE OR LEASE TO AUTO DEALERS, DEALER’S AGENTS, MANAGEMENT, SALES STAFF OR EMPLOYEES OF DEALERS, LEASING COMPANIES, BROKERS, EXPORTERS, ETC. NO SALE TO ANY PERSON OR COMPANY APPEARING ON ANY EXPORT LIST OR WHICH HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS ANY PERSON OR COMPANY APPEARING ON ANY EXPORT LIST. TO THAT SAME END, FC KERBECK RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY POINT DURING A TRANSACTION, TO PREVENT SALE TO ANY PERSON OR COMPANY THAT MAY NOT BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE US, MAY LIVE OR WORK OUTSIDE OF THE US,